Possible Who reference?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 22:17:49 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/25/2004 11:15:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> This was an ad on PBS:  A classical group is playing vigorously, including
> violin, piano, cello, etc.  The instruments start to smoke; they finish up
> with a grand cresendo, and the cello player leaps up and smashes his cello,
> a la Pete Townshend.
>
> I think the message was:  Add passion to your music.

better one: on conan o' brien's show last night. the band played "Join
together" as conan went to his seat and when it was over he said, "yeah..'join
together..in the band'. that's the song that has that weird, ::imitating song's
intro as someone in the band starts playing it:: yeah! that's like the only song
with that intro. and there's a GOOD REASON FOR IT! ::they stop playing::"