Amino World

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Jun 25 20:36:34 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade
>Amino World
>
>THEWHOROCK! THEWHOROCK! THEWHOROCK!

DAMN, I'LL SAY!!!
I hadn't listened to LAL in a loooong time until today.
I'm in the boat, hands a bit smelly, and you just can't help but stop what
you're doing, stand up straight, grab that air guitar, and start jammin'.
It's funny, I find myself not being able to decide which is more fun, the
guitar or bass!
John's parts are so fierce, demanding and authoritative.
He may have been 'The Quiet One', but holy hell, he could thrash on that
bass.
You can feel his 'anger'.  His autodistructive art plays out on his
frettboard.

AND KEITH!
Just nuts.
Just absolutely nuts.

That album captured a time when that engine was well greased.  Everything
firing.  Musically, emotionally, even their humor was in top form.  (Little
innocent Keith after Pete introduces AQO and notifies the crowd of the
'fornication'......"Whas that ...*Pete*?")

Uh!
I enjoyed the *SHIT* out of that album today.

LONG LIVE THE WHO!  LONG LIVE THE WHO!  LONG LIVE THE WHO!

I really liked reading that 17 year olds report from RAH.
Don't ya just love those "first-time jaw-on-the-floor" stories?

They still got it.

Kevin in VT

Hey Cheney, ....how about *you* going and fucking *your* self?   Eh?!
Dick.