The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #161

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 15:34:09 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/25/2004 11:09:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> Email me if you are going, I'd like to meet as many of you as possible.
> You can see how non "Jerry Springer" I really am, in spite of what *some*
> people might tell you!
>
> Jo <who is tired of having to defend her honor>

Jo:

I will be flying out there for the HB show (taking my older sister) and the
Mtn View show two night prior.  I will be donating $5 to the Who-la event, but
may not be able to get there.  I'm hoping against hope that I will.  Would
love to meet you, and I have never thought of you as "Jerry Springer."  No matter
what you're like, as long as you aren't mean or rude, I will like you.  I
don't care what people look like or do for a living or what their political
beliefs are.  You oughta make the drive up to Mtn View for the Aug 7 show.  It's a
great venue with awesome acoustics and Who blistered there in 2002- IMO the
best show of the 7 I attended.

Mc