Missing John and Amino World

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Jun 25 13:42:23 CDT 2004

>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked at yahoo.com>
>
>Alan:
>
>I'll never, ever stop missing John Entwistle. I feel
>the loss every time I think of The Who (often, since
>my store is named after one of their songs).
>
>(sigh)

I encourage you to submit something to the memories/stories list
currently getting started on the Webpage.  Those very sentences would
be admirable if nothing else comes to mind.

>followed by a hundred thousand zeroes", and yes, I
>took that to mean the calculations only concerned the amino acid formation.
>
>Alan:
>
>I think if you did, you were nitpicking.

Just misinterpretation, but I do love a good nit.

>I never intended to present a disertation, just mention an
>interesting fact I'd run across.

Yeah, I think we've run this horse about as far as it can go.

>Really, you're going WAY overboard here. It was an
>article I read in Omni in the 80's.

See above.  I'd be curious to read the original article.  I miss Omni AND John.

>>On the other hand, I do think that spirituality can exist alongside
>>a completely rational science.
>
>I guess that means there's hope for you yet.

You doubted the great and powerful Oz??  Wo.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."