Wholapalooza 2.75 update

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Jun 25 12:26:30 CDT 2004

 From Scott Pottersmith (ozzie):

Hello,
ozzie here with the latest Wholapalooza news:
WHOLA-LA 2.75 is now confirmed!
Date: Monday August 9th 2004
Time: Noon -6:30 PM
Place: The Pig and Whistle in Hollywood.
After much searching and negotiations, LA Whola Master Gary, Mike
and France, from The Who Show, and myself, have confirmed a venue.
The management at the Pig and Whistle is extending the use of their
private party room without any rental fees or minimum commitments.
This was no easy task to pull off in Hollywood! So as with Whola 2.5
in NYC, the only incentive for the venue is a hungry and thirsty
Whola crowd. This proved no problem in NY, and I'm sure it will not
be one in LA. Come early and have lunch and stay late and party!! If
you have a line on a special guest that might be inclined to make an
appearance, please contact Gary, Mike or myself. You are welcome to
bring something to display, I will be working on arranging a holding
site in someone's hotel room till after the concert for these types
of items. If you are staying at a hotel within a couple of blocks of
The P&W, and would like to provide this service, please contact us.
The WHOLA-LA 2.75 page on www.wholapalooza.com will be updated with
all the information, including directions to the P&W, very soon. If
anyone has the wireless technology and time to setup a Web cam for
The Who Show set, please contact us. And finally, please stay tuned
for information for the full electric performance by The Who Show
tentative scheduled for Sunday, August 8th.
See ya all at WHOLA-LA 2.75!!!
Love,
ozzie

WHOLA MANTRA "Nothing is guaranteed but a good time"

Individual List updates will be very limited from this point. If you
want the updates, please sign up for Whola E-Updates:
<http://www.wholapalooza.com/emailupdates.htm>http://www.wholapalooza.com/emailupdates.htm
or keep a eye on the Web site.

Tentative timetable:
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch- Room setup- Various Videos
   1:00 - 3:00 Various Videos
   3:00 - 4:00 Semi Acoustic Set with The Who Show. The handing out
of the special edition Whola\The Who Show tee shirts to the winners
of the "Play My Song" contest. You must have your entry in by July
15th to be eligible to win. Contest rules were in the 6/8 update,
which is now in the Whola E-Updates archive section at:
<http://www.wholapalooza.com/Wholas/3/updates/Archive.htm>http://www.wholapalooza.com/Wholas/3/updates/Archive.htm
And I will have a link up on the WHOLA-LA page shortly, as well.
Please participate in this contest!!! You can win, even if you are
not going to be there. If the two non attending winners submit a
contact number, I will call you from the Whola and let you listen to
you winning number being played. (sorry USA only)
5:00 - 5:30 Whola Who-Toy Table give-away. Bring something to put
on the table, and draw a number for your turn to take something off
the table.
5:30 - 6:30 Various Videos
6:30 - 7:00 off to see THE WHO!

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."