Broadway Quad & missing John

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 09:53:14 CDT 2004

> Really, really (if you are referring to "no young
minds here...")

Joe:

No, I was saying Really! like No Shit! he needs to
stop getting upset about a sig. Especially when it's a
quote! I guess he's disappointed and angry with the
man who said them...and who can blame him?

Although I do disagree with you on one point:
attacking people is troll behavior. With my comment on
Jo's sig, I didn't insult or attack Jo or Reagan or
anyone. And two people attacked me, both
misrepresenting what I'd said in order to make it look
bad. So much like your comment I say to them "get a
life" or "deal with it" or whatever. It's only
specualtion that they did it to stop the good Who
conversation which was going on at the time, but that
does seem to be the effect every time.

> Mc's become a big boy and probably doesn't need my
suggestions

Yet still he loses his grip and attacks someone who
said nothing to him or to do with him at all. So
perhaps he does.

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."
     George "I'm in charge!" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML