Broadway Quad & missing John

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Thu Jun 24 22:24:48 CDT 2004

 > >opinions get the best of you.    There are no young
 > >minds
 > >here that are in danger of mind-altering influence
 > >by
 > >someone's post or signature line.     Come up with
 > >some
 > >signature of your own and smile.
 >
 >Joe:
 >
 >Really!

Mark:

Really, really (if you are referring to "no young
minds here...")   With respect to signature lines;
I'm not bothered by your political quotes, and although
I don't always agree with your political opinions I
do respect your right to have them.   I am not drawn
to comment on them like Mc is.   I am simply suggesting
ways for him to deal with their presence without
feeling the need to comment on them, which I've observed
time and time again.  Mc's become a
big boy and probably doesn't need my suggestions, but
I wanted to point out to him that uncertain voters are
NOT visiting this list to gain clarity about who to
vote for by reading comments from you or anyone else.

 >Sheesh!

and Crackers!

Joe in Philly