Where's Scott, Great Boat, Peace

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 15:14:15 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/24/2004 1:16:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lewinski at icanon.com writes:

> Typed words are cold.    Even
> if you know someone, meanings can be incorrectly
> interpreted.

That is true.

I have seen and been a part of the pattern of abuse.

If a person is having a bad day or week even, that is one thing.  But, I see long term aggressive people attacking the same people over and over here. It reminds me of school house bullying and the damage that that does.

In my perfect world, this list would wipe the slate clean and start over.  You can't really know someone from a handfull of posts.  You can't say a person is a this or a that by a few sentences they have typed, good or bad.

I am aware that my history with you's is more limited, then you have with each other, in some cases, but not all.  (Like that English!?)

I think the people that don't like me here, would be pleasantly surprised if they met me in person (right Jon?).

Plus, no one gets my jokes when I type them, and you guys get your panties in a wad everytime!!!

Jo ;)

"A pat on the back, though only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, is miles ahead in results." . . . Bennett Cerf