"do I look like pete to you?"

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 13:53:09 CDT 2004

actually, I think rabbit does resemble pete. I remember my father asking if
he was pete's brother by any chance.

by the way, if he did talk like that to the person fallen victim of mistaken
identity, I don't think that's very nice. so someone mistook him for pete. big
deal. alot of celebs get mistaken for others. I remember eric idle saying he
was crossing the infamous "abbey road" crosswalk one day and someone asked if
he was paul mccartney. "no, but close" he replied. (eric played dirk mcquickly
in the beatles parody "the rutles". no the "in" joke there).

and if rabbit feels no one is paying attention to him onstage, well, he's
right. I only notice him when pete mentions him while introducing the band...