Where's Scott, Great Boat, Peace

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 12:53:07 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/24/2004 1:19:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:
Butting out is hard for me because in the physical world
I tend to help people.   It is an entirely selfishly motivated
tendency, because it makes me feel good.    I also can
usually get away with it without causing irritation to
any party.    I haven't been as successful on the Internet
with this approach.

Yes, you have, Joe.  I have yet to see you attack anyone and even when you
don't agree with folks, you're cool about it.  Joe Cool. ;-)  That's what keeps
discussions healthy and real.

It seems that once we get an idea in our head, nothing in the universe can
change it and from what I've seen the actual idea itself hasn't much to do with
it.  Its the "I'm right-you're wrong, I'm intelligent-you're stupid" attitude
that closes most of the doors.

My bet is that Scott is either on vacation or going city to city following
the Kiss/Poison tour.

Jon in Mi.