Who show annoyances and thewho.org

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Jun 23 12:13:29 CDT 2004

>Jim M petenotped
>Who show annoyances and thewho.org
>
>> A work in progress, as all boats are.
>
>What I want to know is if you make up lyrics about it.  "There once was
>boat, Pure and Easy, waiting for me in her berth on the high tide..."

There's no need, man!
Sailing *is* the one note that is in us all.
It's playing so free.
Like....ummmm.??....like......Hmmmmm..??...I got it!
Like a breath...rippling byyyyyyy!   ;-)

Inside, framed, above my nav. table, I've got the lyrics to the song
with a "watermark" background of RAF targets.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: