Amino World (aka I'm Free)

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 10:18:03 CDT 2004

> Sorry, Mark.  I don't know what you're talking
> about.

Keets:

Except, you do. As your line next shows:

> If it's about Mc,
> then I'll freely admit to participating in off-list

The word you should be using is "instigating" not
"participating," and also getting into bizarre places
such as analyzing writing styles and time zones.
Point is: you are not the person to throw stones. It's
bad enough I have to put up with people attacking me
when I post simple truths. And here we were with the
list back to a good place, great discussions and
everyone getting along. Along comes Mc, Greg and now
you to screw things up and get us back to zero. You
should all three be proud, and never wonder why some
call this the "kiddie list."

Now, if you three are quite finished causing trouble,
perhaps we can get back to it. If not, it's still all
on you.

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East
creates unrest throughout the region."
 George "See, I know about this stuff" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML