RGLB is a good song.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 21 10:36:18 CDT 2004

>From: Denise Purcell <oshngrl at mac.com>
>
>I think it is amazing that I can listen to the same song and get such a

>different opinion :)  I find myself singing RGLB all the time! Denise

Right on, Denise!  Me too!
Talk about being "on fire!"

Here's my litmus test....
The innocent child....
Of all the songs that I play for my lad, he perks up *every* time he
hears the piano part to RGLB.
That's not Elvis.  It's Rabbit and The Who.  I'm not talking about the
very intro., I'm talking about when The Who start to kick in.
He loooooves RGLB.
It's....a.....good.....song.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: high and mighty and I...
>
>Peace.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Oh man, that was good
I spit coffee!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Is it just me?
>
>But is it ear-catching the way the intro to "Baba O'Riley" is?

Subjective opinion!
To me and my son, yes.
Ethan gets off on the beginning of RGLB as much as the beginning of
Baba.

>Actually it is,

Told ya.

>but it's not Who2's music that's the hook, it's the Elvis
>song.

Bullocks.
Bullshit.
Whatever.

>THAT's what sticks in my head.

Emphasis on *your* head.

>For all anyone is concerned, say at a
>crowded Best Buy where it's playing on the store system, I'd expect the

>customer to go buy Elvis.

Pa-lease.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE:  Is it just me?
>
>It sounds a lot like Roger Daltrey singing a Townshend song.

Ummm, isn't that *all* of The Who's songs???

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: