MYOB and turn up da bass !

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jun 21 08:19:55 CDT 2004

>From: Sroundtable at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Political swipe
>
>Exactly what insult did Greg use?

You're so full of questions about things that aren't about you.
Why not just read more carefully the first time.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Bass sounds
>
>But now it sounds old decade

??

> to me, and I
>suspect the change to a more classic bass sound at Watford might have
been

Or, maybe, Pino just stepped in and simply, without any grand conspiracy
or intervention, has a different sound.
Either way, there's no balls.
A castration, as it were.

>So what is the bass sound for the new decade?  Hasn't
>it lightened up?  Who's setting the standard?

??

>I hear calls for different bass PLAYERS, but not much on what sound is
>appropriate for Who2 right now and what they should use in recording
new
>music.  What should it be?  Any suggestions?

I don't think many are hung up on the actual "sound".
I, for one, just want something to hear and be interested in.
Make it screech, make it droan, make it classic, make it whatever...
Just make it interesting and so we can hear it.

>From: Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Bass sounds
>
>I don't have a problem with Pino as a player at all. I just wish he
would
>turn it up or get a different rig or do whatever it is that it takes to
balance
>the sound.  The Who has big bass.  It is essential!

E-essential!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: