Is it just me?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 12:38:14 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/20/2004 1:14:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
For all anyone is concerned, say at a
crowded Best Buy where it's playing on the store system, I'd expect the
customer to go buy Elvis.

And that, I did do. I picked up his Second to None cd, a recent collections
of great songs that couldn't fit on his #1's disc released a few years ago.

Our on the job favorite across the board is "Bossa Nova Baby" Where he is
complaining about having a woman that won't let him stop dancing when he's real
tired and just want to chill.

Elvis: "I said Come on baby it's hot in here and ooh so cool outside, if you
lend me a dollar I'll buy some gas and I'll take you for a little ride..She
said  'A hey Bossanovababy keep on dancing cuz I ain't got time for that...A hey
bossonava baby keep on dancin' or I'll find myself another cat"'...

Now that's harsh.  I hate when that happens!

Jon in MI.