Is it just me?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 12:13:25 CDT 2004

But is it ear-catching the way the intro to "Baba O'Riley" is?

Actually it is, but it's not Who2's music that's the hook, it's the Elvis
song.  THAT's what sticks in my head.  For all anyone is concerned, say at a
crowded Best Buy where it's playing on the store system, I'd expect the
customer to go buy Elvis.

keets

>I think it is amazing that I can listen to the same song and get such a
different opinion :)  I find myself singing RGLB all the time!
Denise