The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #156

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Sun Jun 20 12:04:58 CDT 2004

I'm one of those fans that feels like many of Pete's songs could have
been great Who songs and vice versa.  For example; Rough Boys...Who and
Love Ain't For Keeping..Pete. IMO, RGLB has lots of energy.  It starts
out with angry energy and ends with joyous energy. The only part of the
song I feel should have been different is the part where Roger
sings...wise men say only fools rush in...but I can't help falling in
love, in love with you.  I think that Pete should have sang that part.
I love the song.  Have you tried turning the volume up and listening to
it a few times?
Denise