high and mighty and I...

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:58:44 CDT 2004

Peace.

>The problem is: you don't see anything. You have a
very low mentality. You don't have the sense to stay
out of something that does not concern you in any way.

So again, MYOB. Stay out of it. Leave me the fuck
alone. Get out of my life. You're wasting my time.

>>This being stated, if you desire to continue this
>ridiculous debate, you can e-mail me privately and not burden the list with
>it.

YOU have burdened the list with it, Gollum. I suppose
it's because you don't have any friends. Nobody likes
you. Not even Doby.
You're an annoying little (Internet) troll, and you
know the great Who discussions we haven't had lately,
as mentioned lately? Well, those discussions ended
when you started your troll presence here.
Coincidence? I think not. There are some who think you
do it on purpose, but I think you're just the kid who
doesn't get it and won't shut up. Perhaps I'm giving
you too much credit.