Hello From Duke/Who Stuff for Sale

Sean Duke Cassidy modernaction at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 19:25:40 CDT 2004

Hey everyone, this is Duke speaking. Lifelong Who fan
that many of you may know from Who shows and events,
and other Who email lists.

I selling off a couple of pieces of my collection to
off set the cost of my upcomming trip to Oz in late
July. I have the follwing items for sale, a verified
paypal account and have hundreds of positive feedbacks
on ebay, which is where this stuff is going in a week
or two if no one from any of the lists buys it! Feel
free to email me at modernaction at yahoo.com with
questions and requests for pics.

OKCU Duke

"Import" CDs $20 Each
Whos Zoo Two-Tendolar Label
Maximum BBC-Red Robin Label
Merry Xmas Mr Who Sundown London 23/12/73-Golden Stars
label
Tommy Demos-Yellow Dog Label
Tommy Demos- Rarities label
Furiou Prelude Fillmore East NYC 5th April 68
Cry Blue Murder- Westwood park Oklahoma City 68

Double Import CDs 40
Lifehouse and Quadrophenia Demos- Primadonna label

Posters
Pete @ Fillmore 96 Mint $50.00
The Who HOB 99 Mint Minus $50.00
The Who @ MSG 2000 VIP Poser W/Tommy image Mint $100
The Who Metropolitian Opera House 1970 Byrd poster
famous image Mint Minus $300.00 Sell at Wolfgangs
vault for $1,200.00.......