Is it just me?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 23:12:18 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/19/2004 11:33:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
I think the lyrics on RGLB are terrific and ORW average, but the music fails
on both.  Good lyrics are important, but as David Gilmour says, the music
has got to come first.  If it doesn't catch your ear playing behind ten
thousand other distractions, then no one will ever listen to hear the
lyrics.  The Who knew this in 1967.

I happen to like the two songs for what they are, but if that is all we get,
then we will be missing something.  I agree heartily with what you say about
them coming out with guns blazing, powerchords, heavy Who sound etc.

Great post, Keets. You are on fire!

Jon in Mi.