Bass sounds

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 08:54:33 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/19/2004 12:36:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
So what is the bass sound for the new decade?

For that matter, what is the name for this new decade? I propose calling it
the "otts".

>I hear calls for different bass PLAYERS, but not much on what sound is
appropriate for Who2 right now and what they should use in recording new
music.  What should it be?  Any suggestions?

I don't have a problem with Pino as a player at all. I just wish he would
turn it up or get a different rig or do whatever it is that it takes to balance
the sound.  The Who has big bass.  It is essential!

Rabbit did say in his diary that "with our help" things will work for The
Who2.  Are Ya'll listening, Who2?!

Jon in Mi.