Rabbit diaries - 6/12/04

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jun 18 11:00:07 CDT 2004

WHO-CARDIFF
Well, this was a great venue and the audience
were very warm, energetic and welcoming.
The band was burning as usual, but apparently
my keyboards were a little too loud in Pete's
monitors, so after a bit of yelling from Pete
at Bob Pridden, the onstage soundman, we got
it sorted out, and resumed burning the house down.
It was a great gig, and Roger is singing so well,
it's ridiculous that this guy can still do what
he does, so well, and Pete, well, we know what Pete
is capable of, and he is still thrilling us all.
next up..........IOW festival......
John Rabbit Bundrick

Confidentiality Notice: