Rabbit Diaries - 5/23/04 - MSG

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jun 18 10:55:55 CDT 2004

 MADISON SQUARE-MAY 22 2004-THE WHO Written on 2004-05-23 05:46:35, 1216
views.
MADISON SQUARE-MAY 22 2004-THE WHO
That's more like it.....sorry Boston for any mistakes
we might have made, but we ironed them out for
the MSG concert tonight. Fab show, Pete was on
fire, Roger sang his guts out, and the band were
in top form...but the audience were the winner.
They were really great and behind us all the way,
not that Boston wasn't, but in Boston we were
a little tired from the flight etc, and MSG just being
down the road, we were rested and all fired up.
Both shows were actually brilliant, and we all,
audience included, had a great time again thanks
to Pete and Rog. Well done you two.........
Plus I got to meet one of my hero's, John Mackenroe
backstage and had a wonderful talk.
Really great guy..he was so friendly, and I never
watch tennis anymore now that he's not there,
so really I guess I'm a 'Johnny Mack' fan first,
then a tennis fan second.........
It made my day meeting and talking with him.
"STOP PRESS..........WE AIN'T DONE FOR YET.....
THERE'S LOADS OF ELECTRICITY LEFT IN
OUR SOULS.....WE'LL BE BACK..........
Thank you all for helping us have such a good
time.
John Rabbit Bundrick

Confidentiality Notice: