IOW video clips

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 23:35:13 CDT 2004

I just watched the IOW video posted by Matt at Pete's site.  This is some of
the best singing Roger has done, IMHO, in a while.  He sounded fresh, strong,
and handled high notes better than he has been lately.  Naked Eye was
beutiful, and I loved Pete giving him the "thumbs up" after it was over as if to say-
"You fuckin nailed it."  Did anyone notice when Roger had the wrong harmonica
for the BOR finish and therefore was playing it in the wrong key?  Pete went
over and told him and Roger stopped playing and laughed, especially since he
didn't have the correct harmonica there to change to.  It was a real Who moment.

Mc