"Confidentiality message" apology

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 17:45:57 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/2004 6:09:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sroundtable writes:

> Who are you referring to with this?  I can't remember
> reading any depressing
> life stories here.

Really Kevin, you need to chill.

I reference events in my life.  But, you don't need to get depressed about it.  I'm not.  Everyone has shit in the past, and alot of it, including from yourself, is referenced on the list.  Get over it.  Chill out.  You don't need to be the "police" of this list. It is boring and depressing to see you freak out over each and every little thing that is said on this list.  Clearly, if I need therapy, you need much more.

Now breathe.  It's all good.  I promise I'll try not to write things that I predict will make you freak out, if you try and stop over-analyzing every single thing I say.  Just scroll past it my friend.  It's all good.

Love ya Kev.

Jo