hit and run polotics

Biggsk at aol.com Biggsk at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 13:12:05 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/2004 12:34:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:
> >"And there's purpose and worth to
> >each and every life,"    Ronald
> >Reagan
>
> Too bad his was to fund and arm Osama bin Laden and
> Saddam Hussein, enabling our two greatest enemies.

Another hit and run political swipe, knowing that we aren't supposed to
respond and turn the list into a politcal forum.  Those who agree remain
silent,
while anyone who engages the argument gets torn apart for politicizing the
list.
How courageous you are.        Mc
Good point.  It seems the high and might Marcus Surrealius has trouble with
the simple concept of rules!  In his world they pertain to those of us and not
him I guess.  And rest assured his swipe does not tell the complete story
either.

Hey Marcus - can you obey the list rules once in your life??????

Greg Biggs