'The most powerful rock group in the world'

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 15 08:10:11 CDT 2004

>Jim M
>'The most powerful rock group in the world'
>
>Are these reviews too good to believe, or what?

Ha!  I was thinking the same thing, and was (am) going to post...until
you beat me to the punch!
But, it's nothing we didn't know all along.  It's just that now, The Who
is playing festivals where they can be compared, side-by-side, to other
bands from today and yesterday.
They clearly, from what I can read, are blowing everyone else off the
stage!
The real test will be Japan.
Side-by-side with Aerosmith.
I'm no Aerosmith fan, but they *are* the only 60's/70's band that really
has crossed the generation line into "today's" music scene.  MTV
darlings, they are.

If they (The Who) kick Aerosmith's ass off the stage, the sky is the
limit.

"Kanichiwa Bitches!"
----David Chappell

(yes, I know I misspelled that, and no, I have no idea what it means...)
Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: