"Confidentiality Message" apology..

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 15 07:52:07 CDT 2004

First of all, my apologies for the "confidentiality message" that
follows all of my posts.
I work in healthcare, and as such, any E-mail I send has that stupid
message automatically attached.
I wish I could do something about it, but....I can't.  I've tried.
Hey, talk to the Feds. and the new HIPPA regs (that I support).

Now...

>Offensive Material Warning:
>If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate,
or
>disruptive, please ignore it.

How about just sticking to The Who, and leaving your personal depressing
stories, etc. out of here.
There are plenty of professional counselors who would love to go over
all that sort of crap with you.
Actually, I highly recommend it.  They can do wonders, and really do
help.  It's obvious you have much that you want to discuss.
And, more than likely, unless you are one of the 47 million without
healthcare, you are covered for such things.

The headlines are so depressing enough as it is.
I dare say we all come here to escape the grimness of the world.
I for one (and I dare say many others) really don't want to
hear....REPEATEDLY......how your life sucks, how your husband wanted to
kill you, how this and how that.
It's inappropriate.
It's of no interest.
And, quite frankly, it's really sad.
Sad that it happened, but even more sad that you seem to have the need
to take us all along for the ride.

I know this sounds harsh, but damn it, give it a rest.

Something interesting happen to you today?
Share it.
Neat story of accomplishment you want to share?
Do it.

But give us a break with all the shit-stories.
I...don't...want....to hear it.
I come here to have fun and to celebrate and discuss The Who!  Not to
wallow in depression and Jerry Springer stories.

Or, ignore what I'm writing, continue what you're doing, and continue to
have many shake their heads at you behind your back.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: