Synchronicity

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon Jun 14 17:54:48 CDT 2004

> > Freud's antiquated theories are mostly laughed at by today's psychologists.
>
> I don't pretend to be an expert on this, but isn't the basis of his
> conclusions - the analysis of dreams, and such - still respected?

No, not really.  Today, Freud is seen as someone who got a few things right
& a lot of things wrong.  His dream theories & many of his theories about
childhood don't enjoy much support in the field of psychology in this day in
age.

> > Who's done more to explain the universe?
> > Spiritual philosophers or scientists?
>
> They explain different aspects, why even compare them?

Because both camps attempt to explain the universe & our place in it.  And
they often contradict one another.

>  It's not a contest...

But it *is* a search for the truth.  The same search that Pete is on.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/