Sticks In The Air / Pino ? Quadrophenia etc

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 11:26:59 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/13/2004 5:04:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

>>I say this as someone who has never heard god speak to me.   I
used to think I was an oddball, but my on-going poll is
leading me to the conclusion that nobody hears god.

I am as stubborn as they come.  But, through my life, at my lowest of lows, I
will completely quiet my mind (no easy task)..................and pray, or
actually just start up a sincere conversation with God.  He is a good listener.
Very sweet.  Very loyal.

He picks me up and sets me off on the "right" direction everytime.  He has
saved my life.  Therefore, I want to be as loyal to Him as He is to me.

I don't audibly hear him, but I see him, feel him and know He is listening
150%. He shows me that all the time.

Johanna in Temecula

"I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always
eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life,"     Ronald
Reagan