Cardiff

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Jun 13 07:55:38 CDT 2004

>John Hughes
>Cardiff
>
>> > His <Pino> sound is just different, that's all. No trebly sound. Which
>>>i think is an
> > >improvement.
>>
> > YOU MUST BE HIGH!!!!!
>
>Uh, Kevin, Dereck was there. So was I. You weren't.

Jesus, John, take it easy.
I'm quite aware I wasn't there.

>No offence Kevin, but the endless Pino debate isn't helped when criticism
of
>people's direct experience of his part in the sound comes from other people
>who weren't there.

Offense taken, when my "you must be high" comment wasn't pointed at Dereck's
experience, but rather his statement that Pino's non-trebly bass sound is
"an improvement" over John.
Anyone want to say any bass players sound is an improvement over John will
get the same response from me.
I've heard John, and I've "heard" Pino.
I think I'm qualified to give my HO on that......whether I was there or not.

Please, do us a favor and try and give a person the benefit of the doubt,
will ya.
How on earth could I possibly comment on Dereck's experience??

Sorry you misunderstood.
Your fault.

Kevin in VT