OJ, Reality TV - No Who

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 00:48:18 CDT 2004

>>We Won't Get O.J.-ed Again
How could we have been so stupid?

The night my ex announced he was leaving, he said he was going to do an
"O.J." on me.  Then he tried to head butt me.  Ah,
memories..........................

Yikes, today is the anniversary of that murder too.

I saw OJ on an interview with Greta Van Susteran and I wondered, how can that
man be so, so confident of himself, even if he is innocent, just with being
accused and with all the hoopla that happened?  When I start going over the
evidence, I can't believe there is any way he didn't do it.  Him and Scott
Peterson.  Guilty.  Too much of a coincidence that Scott just happened to be fishing
in the same place her body washed up.

OJ has had to put on such a performance all these years, and he so over acts
it is sickening.  I feel sorry for his kids.

Makes for good TV though.  I was fortunate enough to be able to watch the OJ
trial in it's entirety AND also the David Westerfield trial.  I love, love,
love to watch THAT kind of reality show.

No Who............sowwy.

Jo