Sticks In The Air / Pino ? Quadrophenia etc

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 22:38:49 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/12/2004 11:58:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked at yahoo.com writes:
But I have to say that I don't see Jimmy as being on a
spiritual quest. It's all social, man. "I work myself
to death, just to fit in."

I don't see Jimmy as being on a spiritual quest either.  Neither was Tommy.
It just ended up that way.  When the illusion finally gets shattered, some
become spiritual by just admitting the truth: "Everything is a dead end and I'm
just good at fooling myself."

>>Surely you don't believe
he's going to impress his Mod friends by becoming born
again!

Of course not.  They don't even care about such things.  They're too
concerned with important things like how they appear to others.  Around such folks he
was alone.  He had to perform to win their approval. He had to work himself to
death!

God isn't like this.  However, we may become fooled into thinking this is so.
God is the most misunderstood person in the universe.

Jon in Mi.