Cardiff

John Hughes pureneasy at tesco.net
Sat Jun 12 11:57:24 CDT 2004

Kevin, re

> > His <Pino> sound is just different, that's all. No trebley sound. Which
i think is an
> > improvement.
> >
> > Ahhh, to stand alone. Is it cold out there, Dereck?  ;-)
> >
> > My two cents.....
> >
> > YOU MUST BE HIGH!!!!!

Uh, Kevin, Dereck was there. So was I. You weren't. Dereck is right. Pino
was well up in the mix and his sound was good. As I thought it was at the
Forum. I'm listening right now to the Encore RAH CD and Pino's bass lines
are well represented in the mix. He doesn't have the Duane Eddy parody
metallic twangy treble that John had on the 2000 shows, which John got rid
of at Watford and sounded much better.

No offence Kevin, but the endless Pino debate isn't helped when criticism of
people's direct experience of his part in the sound comes from other people
who weren't there.

Cheers,

John