Selling out.....on Pino?

Kara Billings ilovemyhorses2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:13:52 CDT 2004

We all miss The Ox and to me he is/was he greatest bass player, his style
his sound will never be replaced he was brilliant.

I agree Pino does not have what it takes. Maybe I am wrong but I know that
in most bands the bass player does not always stand out the way John did, in
that I mean, how loud the bass was. (John did have it turned way up) Plus
even John just standing there I loved to watch him play. Pino does nothing
for me.

Anyway if you could chose any Bass player to take Pino's place who would it
be?

I know you will come up with some good ones. For I see some of you play in
bands. So you guys
are more in tuned to it all. :)

Questions to you musicians, could it have any thing to do with the sound
system Pino uses for his basses?

Kara