Google Him...the death of a Milkman..

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jun 10 08:46:33 CDT 2004

>Joe Lewinski
>Google Him...
>>>
>>> You got a computer.  Google him.
>
>>Instead I Googled Scott Schrade.   Here's what I found.
>>Cook pic and a Who mention!
>>
>><http://www.clevescene.com/issues/1999-09-09/soundbites.html>
>
>Scott, you're One!

HA!

Hey, I did a google of "Joe Lewinski" and the first return was to igtc archive.  Mark Leaman is listed too!

Then, right below is a listing of Lewinski.com, where I ready that David Blood, bassist for The Dead Milkmen committed suicide this past January!

Holy shite!
I knew him!
My friend's (in college) band "Outcrowd" opened for them a couple of times in Baltimore, MD.
David even offered me heroine once (respectfully declined).

Damn.
I'm bummin'.
No more Bitchin' Camerro.
No more Punk Rock Girl.

I'll never forget 1988, slamming to The Dead Milkmen in Ocean City, MD.
I broke my watch.  I ripped my favorite pair of Vans.
DM was on fire.
It was my first real date with my (now) wife.

Life is one strange journey....
And then.....Melancholia sets in....

Kevin (now) in VT

Confidentiality Notice: