HP commercial

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Wed Jun 9 16:39:15 CDT 2004

> I think it was the guy from Jane's addiction who said, "how much more money
> does Led zeppelin need?"

Perry Ferrel?  Was he wearing his fur coat when he said that, I wonder?

> some artists thankfully are still not giving into commercial interests.

The Doors are the kings of this attitude.  Although, I heard recently that Ray
Manzarek & Robbie Krieger wanted to sell a Doors song for a commercial
but drummer John Densmore, ever the stick in the mud, refused to give his
permission for the deal.

I think it's funny that Akron's DEVO, who always played up the anti-corp-
orate/anti-government philosophy, are now selling *their* songs for commercials
left & right.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/