Help with thesis?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:05:40 CDT 2004

Repost from The Shout.  Can anybody help this guy out?  Many thanks iin
advance.

As part of my research into Gustav Metzger and the Destruction In Art
Symposium of 1966 I am looking for information relating to the Who's
appearance at the Roundhouse Rave of 31/12/04, that Pink Floyd and I think
Soft Machine were at.

Does anyone know anything, anyone or any details about this?

Were you there?

It would be great if I can get a personal account of this happening. There
was a whole underground art scene in London at that time that caught up rock
music with the London Film Maker's Co-operative and a few seminal bands. I'm
researching it at the moment for my thesis and hope to get a good impression
of what the experience would have been like.

Cheers,

tabm2 at kent.ac.uk