Sticks in the Air / McVicar

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 11:09:37 CDT 2004

To all: sorry about the recent double posts, it must
be a Yahoo thing because I'm only hitting the send
button once.

> I'm on digest - so I hope I'm not butting in on
another of those discussions regarding "The Seeker"
thread.

Simon:

It's a discussion board! Butt already! I'm on the
digest too.

> Fascinating stuff. Personally, I think Pete's
"spiritual" quest is what has
informed much of his best work from "Tommy" onwards -
and that "Quadrophenia" is the high-point of his
attempts to reflect that quest in
his work.

Absolutely. And it was disappointing when he dropped
it, with Who By Numbers, and just wrote an ordinary
Rock album.

"Free nations don't develop weapons of mass
destruction."
    George "except for mine" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML