Rush doing Who songs

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) Chris.Frate at penske.com
Wed Jun 9 07:57:51 CDT 2004

> Three Who songs are in [Rush's] set at one time or another - "The Seeker",
> "Summertime Blues" and "My Generation"

>I can't begin to imagine what that might sound like.

I'll let you know. I'm going to see them tomorrow. From what I hear, they
are doing "The Seeker" and "Summertime Blues" in their set right now since
these songs are part of a new album of covers that's coming out. The
"Summertime Blues" is supposed to be the Blue Cheer version however. I think
"The Seeker" definitely fits right in with band that wrote the grand
philosophical treatise, "Free Will".

-Chris in Cleveland

> Three Who songs are in [Rush's] set at one time or another - "The Seeker",
> "Summertime Blues" and "My Generation"

I can't begin to imagine what that might sound like.

Jim M