Selling out.....on Pino?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 22:27:47 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 10:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amck at thenetdr.com writes:
I think Pete wants to
be able to get the attention whenever he wants it; to control the show,
to jam if and when he feels like it.  Currently, that is the situation.
  No one on stage can take the attention away from him when he has it,
and bluntly, no one can show him up and get as big an ovation as he.

So what does that mean?  Do you think he may be purposely keeping the bass
low so he will get the spotlight?  Has he ever needed any help? Why did he tell
Pino to play as loudly as he can bear from the jump?

Pete is the most exciting part of the band to me no matter what the
configuration from 64- now. But I'd like some big bass please.

Jon in Mi.