On the Job with Pete

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Jun 8 17:43:13 CDT 2004

> It sounds like Scott has had some prior run-ins with very evangelical and
> authoritarian Christians who are about control rather than spiritual
> matters.  I agree with Scott that some Christians (and Christian churches)
> are insufferable.  This is also a common failing in other religions than
> Christianity.

Yeah, like I said, I was raised a strict Protestant.  But that's another thing
that bothers me about religion.  Which degree of spirituality gets you into
God's kingdom?  Is it the Cotton Mather approach?  Or the Pete Town-
shend approach?

If there truly is a Christian God, my money's on Cotton!

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/