On the Job with Pete

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 09:40:15 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 12:16:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
Let's just please look for meaning instead of  challenges.  Okay?

Absolutely.  Seeing how we are all grown ups and fans of a band that has a
serious writer who touches critically important subjects, it only makes sense
that we should be free to discuss what he may mean in his songs.

As Scott once said, we all have our backgrounds and knowledge of things that
we each have been exposed to.  I feel no need to "fight" about the things I
know about and I'd like for anyone to feel no threat from me if they have
something to share.  I've learned so much here!

Jon in Mi.