The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #142

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Tue Jun 8 09:03:13 CDT 2004

God is a word...you can substitute "higher power", the universe,
Buddah, etc.  The energy of pure love that is in each and every one of
us that manifests itself into a higher power..call it God, if you want
to...blessed/enlightened Pete and he no longer believed that "his
looks" were the most important thing in life.  He obviously felt
complete when he realized that "the universe" gave him greater gifts,
such as his creativeness to "give back to mankind".
Deni