The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #142

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Tue Jun 8 08:48:50 CDT 2004

The answer to my friend is "blowin in the wind" :)  Seriously, it is
just human nature.  Man has always been curious and searched for
enlightenment.  Humans are mammals and our brains only have the
capacity to hold a limited amount of information. Like a hard drive in
a computer, we start automatically deleting information when it becomes
too full.  At this point in our creation, humans can not "completely"
understand the "answers" until we die and go on to the next level.
Anyway...that is my interpretation of The Seeker.