The Seeker

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 07:13:45 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable at aol.com>

> I always felt it was about man's search for answers to life's most
perplexing
> questions:

I agree.  Is the Seeker a scientist, a philosopher, a theologian?  From what
we know of Pete, he's a little bit of all of them.

> but we can't find the answers...until we die.

And that's a very spiritual thought.  That once we leave this life we pass
to a higher plane where all is revealed to us.  It relies on there being a
spirit or soul that survives our Earthly being.  I'm pretty sure Pete
believes in these things and it does show in his writing (wasn't that the
original question?).

Jim M