Pete's spirituality

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 23:32:03 CDT 2004

Actually someone reported a Christian review of TOMMY here a few years back
and the guy was absolutely pissed about the album.  Heheh.  We at least gave
him credit for understanding it.  There are some very cynical comments in
there.  :)

People would be storming the radio station with pitchforks and torches.

keets

>Oh..I know you're an intelligent fellow.  You know that Pete's
spirituality is far from the "organized religion's beliefs".
Deni