The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #140

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 19:23:34 CDT 2004

I am happy to read these latest posts on the list.  For everything,
there is a time, a place and a reason :)  A few years ago, I watched a
show on PBS on "The Age of Aquarius" and how the 60's kind of happened
too soon.  It was a door that was  cracked, but wasn't opened all the
way into the new age.  I often think about why I was so blessed as to
be able to travel and hang out with the band back in the 70's and 80's.
  Absolutely nothing, makes me feel as happy as when I am at a Who show.
  The feeling that Pete and Rog must have knowing that they are
responsible for making so many people "fly so high" must be incredible!
Deni