Pino on bass

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Jun 6 18:22:49 CDT 2004

> >  Pete is the Field Commander of this unit.
>
> Been watching the D-Day celebration on TV a bit?  :)

Yeah, that & that little Iraq War thingy.

> Okay, I don't know that this is all about providing money.

I guess I didn't mean to imply that.  But I do think Pete sees himself as the
enabler, if you will, for the people around him.  Look at how worried he
was about canceling the 2002 tour after John died because of the road
crew & technicians who would've lost all that work & pay.

> By now, Roger must have put back plenty of money from the tours, and
> it never did seem he was hurting the way John was.

True, true.  Pete enables Roger to gain something greater than money.
Roger's in it for the music, not the money.  But he needs Pete with him
in order to get the most out of that music.

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/