Synchronicity

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:43:34 CDT 2004

>Here's a question for you:  What purpose did this cosmic alignment of
>naming have?  In other words, how will The Who have been seen to impact the
>world/universe?

I don't know, but my relationship with The Who is very strange. I wonder
sometimes why I like that sound too much, like an addicted and his strong
vice. How many versions of Magic Bus and Won't Get Fooled Again I collected
and heard zillion times? How can it be like that? Am I some kind of crazy
demented? The sound caught you and you can escape no more, like a spell. Or
a curse. If I am now like a seeker, if I think about God all the time, and
read as many books I can get, all about spirituality, what part of that is
related with The Who? If I am now waiting for a time change, a new Aquarian
age, new foundations for the awakening of a decadent humanity, what is
because of my favorite rock band? Well, I can tell only from myself, in a
particular and personal point of view, but the answer is that all in my life
is related to The Who. And you, keets, what you can tell about it?

Tom